The month of June has flown by! So it’s time for an update on my Pokemon Playthrough.
Or… lack of.
I decided to play through each Pokemon region for each month leading up to the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Starting with Kanto, I’ve been playing Pokemon Blue since the beginning of June.
Now. Cue the excuses:
- The end of the school year is a hectic one when you’re a teacher
- The weather is so beautiful that I’ve been sitting outside to read. I tried to bring my 3DS outside, but I couldn’t see the screen.
- I’ve been playing other games.
- I’ve had other work to do such as blogging or writing.
- June is always a busy month with birthdays, end of the school year activities, Father’s Day, etc.
- I thought I had more time until I realized the other day that June is just about over.
Why am I giving you guys a list of excuses? Well, I was supposed to give you an update on where I am in Pokemon Blue. When I decided to do an update for it I thought I would at least be halfway done with the game.
I just got to Cerulean City. And by that I mean I just got to that city yesterday. And by that I mean I just got my first gym badge yesterday.
Yes. I’m a little slow, I know.
I am determined to beat the game by the end of the month. I still have another week and a half and things are beginning to settle down. I’m sure I’ll be able to find the time to play Pokemon.
So that’s where I stand with the game so far.
Do you think I can make it to the end by the end of the month?