- Data Collected and Used
- Your Safety & Rights
- Data Protection of Minors
- Data Breach
- Third Party Links
- Contact Us for More Information
This policy pertains to this website only – DoublexJump.com – including any of our social media platforms. This policy does not carry over to any third party websites, even if we provide the links. (Please read the Third-Party Links Disclaimer below.)
Data Collected and Used
Interacting with this site will lead to some of your personal data being collected and stored.
Data collected may include:
- Name (full name or username)
- Email address
- Country location of users
- Your IP address
- User agent (operating system and web browser type & version)
- A referring URL (how you came to find this blog)
- Posts and pages you visit
- An exit URL (the website you leave this blog on)
- Search terms used to find the website or used on the website
- Links clicked on this website
- Your website URL
- Your WordPress ID (should you interact on this website while logged into WordPress)
- Your social media ID (should you interact on this website through Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Ways your data is collected:
- Commenting on any post or page on this website (through your WordPress account or any social media account)
- Akismet (an anti-spam program which is enabled to check for spam comments)
- The contact form (this will include your name, email address, website URL, how you found this blog, why you’re reaching out to us, and the content of your message)
- Signing up to follow this blog (this will store your WordPress ID and/or email address. You will receive automatic emails from WordPress.com whenever a new post is released on this website. You are free to cancel these emails as well as unfollow the blog at any time.)
- Analytical information from WordPress.com’s general stats (country location of the user, search terms, posts/pages most viewed, etc.)
- Cookies (more information on Cookies below)
How your data is used:
We will only use your data in a few ways:
- Responding to ways you’ve communicated with us (through comments on this blog or emails sent through the contact form on this blog.)
Your Safety & Rights
You have the right to know what personal data is collected and are free to reach out to us for the following:
- Access – You may reach out to us and request to know which personal data we have collected from you. Please note: we may need additional information from you should you request this. Your personal information collected from this website should be confidential between Kris & Rachel (the owners of this site) and yourself. We do not want to send this information to the wrong person.
- Corrections – Please reach out to us if any of your information is incomplete or inaccurate so that we can correct it.
- Protection of Minors – Parents and guardians are free to reach out if they feel their children under the age of 16 have had their personal data stored and do not want it to be. Please see below for more information.
Data Protection of Minors
This website is free to be viewed by all ages including minors (children under the age of 16). The content on this website is safe for all ages, including children under the age of 16. It is not our intent to collect personal data from minors. If personal data is collected from minors, there should be consent from a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians are free to contact us to request the removal of this personal data.
A data breach is unauthorized access to confidential information or personal data. It compromises the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of that information. This means your personal data may be in jeopardy through the fault of Internet glitches, hacking, viruses, etc.
Should this incident ever occur, we will reach out to you via email within 48 hours of discovering the issue with details on what you should do to protect your information and we’ll work together to ensure it does not happen again.
Please note: this website requires cookies to be enabled in order to function properly. For more information about cookies and their usage, please click here.
Payment is collected through this website. All payments collected are used to go back into this blog. It’s what helps keep the website up and running to make the website better as well as provide more content.
Money is collected in a number of ways:
- WordAds – Advertisements on the blog (see below for more information)
- Affiliate Links (See below for more information)
This website uses WordPress.com’s Business Plan and uses WordAds. WordAds is an advertising optimization platform for WordPress sites. WordAds automatically places advertisements on this blog and allows us to earn a small revenue from these advertisements based on visitors on this blog.
Affiliate Links Usage
This website may contain affiliate links. This means should you buy something through these links we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps us keep the blog up and running.
Any posts that contain affiliate links will be stated at the beginning of the post. We do not link to anything we have not personally used or liked.
Affiliates of this website include:
Please note: We am not responsible for any data collected through these affiliate links once you leave this website.
Third Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites. By clicking on these links you may be allowing third-party websites to collect data about you. We are not responsible for any third-party websites or information they collect from you. You are responsible for reading their privacy policies once you leave this website.
We only link to third-party websites we have personally used, found helpful, and have deemed safe to share. Click on these links at your own risk.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any comments, concerns, or questions about this policy, you are free to contact us at any time. You can go to the Contact Us page and use the contact form provided.
October 2019 – Policy created and put into effect.